Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Aero wiper + intermittent function
- Front and rear electric windows
- Rear wiper
- Tinted glass
- Body colour side mouldings
- Body coloured bumpers
- Rear mudflaps
- Front fog lamps
- Headlight washers
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- ESP including MBA, MSR, ASR, EDL, HBA
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)Our Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP) detects critical situations at an early stage, and takes action to stop skidding and help bring your car safely back under control. It uses sensors to monitor the progress of your wheels. If they start to slip, ESP takes over by applying the brakes to one or more wheels and reducing engine power if necessary. ESP links to your car’s electronic systems, such as the anti-lock brakes (ABS) and engine braking control (EBC). It has sensors on the wheels and steering wheel, plus a yaw movement sensor. The new Comfort Braking Assistant , the latest form of Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA) , helps even unskilled drivers reduce braking distance by around 25 per cent. The ESP plays a further role, using electronic differential lock and traction control to help correct oversteer, understeer and loss of stability of the car. The result is optimum traction when rounding bends.
- Cruise control
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Electro-mechanical PAS
- Rear parking sensor
- Auto dimming rear view mirror/rain sensor
Auto dimming rear view mirrorAuto dimming inside the rear view mirror and rain sensors ensures a clear view of your journey ahead.
- Body colour exterior mirrors
- Door mirror integrated indicators
- Electric folding door mirrors
- Electrically adjustable heated door mirrors with illuminating door area lights
- 3 point front seat belts
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts + pretensioners
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Driver and passenger side airbags
- Height adjustable front seatbelts + pretensioners
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Multi-information display with trip computer
- Service interval indicator
- Audio / Communications
- 8 speakers
- Aux input in centre armrest
- Radio/6 CD changer + MP3 Facility
- Interior Features
- Climatronic dual-zone electronic air conditioning
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Cool box in glove compartment
- Chrome inner door handles
- Driver's sunglasses/spectacles holder
- Glovebox with light
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Jumbo box with front centre armrest
- Rear centre armrest
- Storage box under passenger seat
- Storage box under rear seat
- Variable boot floor
- Interior courtesy light operated by door switches
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Height adj rear head restraints
- Height adjustable front head restraints
- Isofix child seat preparation
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Manual adjustable front seats + lumbar support
- Split folding rear seats with centre armrest and storage
- Alarm with interior monitoring and backup alarm horn
- Anti-theft wheel bolts
- Electronic immobiliser
- Remote central locking with SAFE system
- Maximum speed128 mph
- Cubic capacity1,968 cc
- Power140 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^7.90 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^4.90 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^6.00 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^35.8 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^57.6 mpg
- MPG (combined)^47.1 mpg
- Tank capacity55 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight2030 kg
- Vehicle length4569 mm
- Vehicle width1769 mm
- Vehicle height1462 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2578 mm
- Co2 emissions158.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 monthsWarranty*
- FreeMOT test
- 1 Year's RoadsideAssistance
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
* Available on cars up to 6 years old / 72,000 miles
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.